Our original and famous Taghazout Villa, located at the water's edge on Hash point, has nine comfortable bedrooms. Unique and characteristic with a cool and beachy deco, the villa boasts a perfect view of Anchor Point, Hash point and the Super wedge and with other surf spots within walking distance...
It is little surprise it remains one of our most popular locations.
- Like staying at friends house on the beach, except this friend does all the cooking and cleaning and drives you to the best surf. Perfect.
- Stayed for a week in September, awesome weather and cool people. Everyone very welcoming and had a brilliant week
- Charles Gallo
- I can honestly say that it was one of the best holidays i have ever had. From the moment I entered the villa late sat evening i knew this was going to be good.
- Carmen Charney
- Thanks for accommodation my need to just relax and surf
- Natalie Friel
- I went on a solo surf trip to Morocco and I now have memories that I hold dear to my heart for many years to come.
- Kathryn Bourque
- I highly recommend Surf Maroc Villa and will definitely go back as soon as I can. Not just to improve my surfing and enjoy the sun, but to hang with the crew that work there
- Carey Lamoureux
- This vacation was something not to be forgotten, everything was perfect!
- Bonnie Hawthorne
- spacious beach side villa on hash point
- our closest property to anchor and killer point
- large range of room types
- sociable layout
- 9 rooms in total
- 2 en-suite twins/ doubles.
- 4 doubles / twin rooms
- 3 triple / quads
- 3 large shower rooms
- 4 toilets
- 23 person capacity
eat, drink , socialise
- communal dining on large rustic wooden tables and benches overlooking taghazout points breaks
- excellent chefs providing the very best Moroccan and international cuisine
- muliti level terraces and outdoor lounge areas to socialise or relax in privacy
- board games, and library of books, magazines etc
- TV, DVD and media player
- ipod connection for surround sound
- indoor and outdoor lounge areas
- free wireless internet access
- lots of sunbathing space
- large terrace and balcony
- indo balance board
services and facilities
- villa hosts and concierge service
- surf camp - transport and chauffeured guiding with lunch
- independent surfer - b&b and hire car
- yoga surf retreats
- coaching - fully equipped surf school
- complete villa rental ( catering, private surf and yoga services optional )
- IHATE SURFING - surf photographers- snapping your progress over your stay.
- laundry service
- multilingual staff
- daily maid service
- 24/7 live in care taker
- language: Arabic, Berber, French, English (limited to city center & tourist areas.)
- currency: Dirham only available in Morocco
- climate: Arid, semi tropical
- visa: 30 day tourist visa issued upon entry. South African passport holder need to apply before entry.
- passport: Must be valid for 6 months
- electricity: Ac220 V with two-pin round plugs.
- located in Taghazout 25 minutes north of Agadir.
- 40 minutes from Agadir international airport
- 4-5 hours road transfer from Marr